07 February, 2008

Just Out of Curiosity

Monday morning I noticed that one of the sexiest dads out there had posted something new... not just one new post, but two.  I immediately clicked over to his site to see what he had to say, only to find that he "may" be participating in a competition. 
 
A competition?
 
I clicked to the site to check it out...
 
A competition indeed!
 
I scrolled through, very briefly, and found myself wondering about men and women (Yes, I know that you are shocked that I would find such a topic interesting!)
 
I remember reading somewhere, years ago, about the value of leaving things to the imagination.  That there is something to be said about the "tease" so to speak. 
 
I wonder if this is still the case?
 
While at the theater on Sunday, I did my fair share of people watching.  Other than the woman wearing the flashy silver skirt for a daytime performance, everyone seemed to be dressed on the conservative side.  Women in longer skirts and long sleeves, longer dresses, or pants.  Men in blazer and button down.  Very conservative. 
 
In the summer, however, and on the internet, it is a different story.  Sometimes it is as if we are trying to reveal everything; show as much as possible while leaving little or nothing to the imagination. 
 
My personal preference... I like a good mystery.  I like to leave something out; to let a man use his imagination - or for him to let me use mine. 
 
But what about you??? 
 
 
 
(And now to see if I can figure out just which of those is Scorpy?)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to leave a little something to the imagination...

Anonymous said...

Imaginación!

Mike said...

I agree. Leave something for the imagination.

Michael C said...

I like to use the imagination too. What you mention is what is wrong with our society - that everyone needs to tell and show everything...

Unknown said...

As you can see from my photograph, Exceptional One, I believe in letting it all hang out.

Once that's over with, we can begin the real fun, which starts when we meld minds.

Scorpy said...

To be fair I was wearing something ;)

Enigma said...

I like some mystery, too much too soon can sort of ruin it.

Scotty said...

Imagination.

But I like pics ;)

Kennethwongsf said...

It's a cat-and-mouse game that the writers play with the readers. And I must admit, I enjoy playing it from both ends.

justacoolcat said...

"Always leave them wanting more" was what I was taught.

As for the dress; I know I may stand alone on this one, but the whole men's separates fashion makes me cringe.

It looks terrible. Get a suit.

The Exception said...

Wow - we are all mystery lovers... except for Wombat.

Wombat - perhaps I will take a trip to Florida and attempt to convince you that there is much to be said about having fun before the mystery is solved!